We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join the team and work alongside our senior management team to drive operational and strategic decisions for the business across all areas including people & culture, sales, project delivery, digital marketing, finance, and mobile/web development.
You will have an eye for looking at the bigger picture to drive strategy and provide the senior management team with hands-on and operational support and advice. You will have excellent attention to detail to really drive a high performing culture here at Appscore and instill accountability across all elements of the business.
This role will be ideal for a dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented person who likes working within an entrepreneurial and innovative environment. Some of your duties will include but is not limited to:
- Drive Appscore’s Mission, vision and values across all teams.
- Drive staff satisfaction and client satisfaction
- Cultivate and maintain a standard of premium client service.
- Drive efficiency and profitability.
- Grow our current client base and service offerings.
- Provide commercial and strategic leadership.
- Managing, supporting and mentoring a team of developers, designers, project managers, sales consultants, and account managers.
- Support sales and new business development initiatives and lead the growth of new relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a consulting or agency environment.
- Extensive experience in a similar senior management role and in managing a team.
- A proven track record in supporting new business development and driving growth of existing client accounts.
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to translate business and marketing goals into clear objectives and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to upsell, pitch and create opportunity for sales and networking.
- Strategic thinker.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Some technical knowledge of mobile/web development.